Limited Liability Company BOAZ Group (hereinafter referred to as the "COMPANY") pays close attention to maintaining the confidentiality of information provided by users of the site located on the Internet at https://eautofix.com/ (hereinafter referred to as " SITE "), as well as any third parties (legal entities and individuals) providing confidential information to COMPANY for the purpose of possible interaction (hereinafter" USERS ").
The Company makes the utmost efforts to protect, securely store and not to disclose confidential information provided by USERS.
The COMPANY adheres to the principles of confidentiality in accordance with the requirements of the current legislation of Canada and the United States, as well as the general ethical norms and rules.
- 1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- 1.5. In general, the COMPANY does not verify the reliability of the information provided by the USERS and does not exercise control over their legal capacity. However, the COMPANY assumes that the USER provides reliable and sufficient information and maintains this information up to date.
- 2. TERMS OF INFORMATION PROCESSING AND ITS TRANSFER TO A THIRD PARTY
- 2.1. When processing the INFORMATION, the COMPANY is guided by the following principles:
- 2.1.1. The processing of INFORMATION must be carried out in a lawful and fair manner.
- 2.1.2. The processing of information should be limited to the achievement of specific, predefined and legitimate objectives. Information processing incompatible with the purposes of data collection is not allowed.
- 2.1.3. It is not authorized to combine databases containing INFORMATION, processing of which is carried out for a purpose inconsistent with each other.
- 2.1.4. The processing is subject only to INFORMATION, which meets the purposes of its processing.
- 2.1.5. The content and volume of the processed INFORMATION must comply with the stated processing objectives. The information being processed should not be excessive about the stated purposes of its processing.
- 2.1.6. When processing the INFORMATION, the accuracy of the INFORMATION, its sufficiency, and, if necessary, the relevance to the purposes of processing the INFORMATION, shall be ensured.
- 2.1.7. The storage of information must be in the form that allows determining the USER, not longer than the purpose of processing the INFORMATION.
- 2.1.8. If the period of storage of the INFORMATION is not established by an agreement to which the USER is the beneficiary or guarantor for which the USER is a party, the processed INFORMATION is subject to destruction or depersonalization upon achievement of the processing objectives or in case of a loss of the need to achieve these goals.
- 2.2. The COMPANY keeps information about the USER in accordance with the internal rules of the corresponding program.
- 2.3. With respect to the USER INFORMATION, the USER’s confidentiality is preserved, except in cases when the USER voluntarily provides information about himself for general access to an unlimited number of persons.
- 2.4. The COMPANY is entitled to transfer information about the USER to third parties in the following cases:
- 2.4.1. The USER expressed its consent to such actions.
- 2.4.2. The transfer is necessary to provide services to the USER.
- 2.4.3. The transfer is provided for by Canadian and United States laws within the framework of the procedure established by statute.
- 2.5. When processing the personal data of the USER, the COMPANY is guided by the Federal "On Personal Data."
- 3. PROCESSING INFORMATION
- 3.2. The COMPANY processes the information provided by the USERS in accordance with the USER's consent to process it.
- 3.3. Collection of INFORMATION about the USER is carried out:
- when using the SITE;
- at the conclusion, change, termination of contracts/agreements with USERS;
- in other cases.
- 3.4. COMPANY may store INFORMATION ON USERS on electronic or paper carriers.
- 3.5. To improve the work of the SITE, the information on the navigation through the pages of the SITE, clicking on the SITE elements and exits from the SITE, is transferred to the system "Google Analytics." All the above data stores the number of the USER account on the SITE, and the COMPANY does not transfer any personal USER data if it has logged onto the system. All actions of one USER are connected with each other.
- 3.7. If you have the consent of the USER, it is possible to transfer information, including that referred to by Federal Law "On Personal Data" to personal data, third parties, partners of the COMPANY, subject to the acceptance by such persons of obligations to ensure the confidentiality of the information received.
- 3.8. The COMPANY has the right to destroy information about the USER, namely, to perform actions, as a result of which it becomes impossible to restore the contents of the INFORMATION.
- 4. PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
The COMPANY takes necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect the INFORMATION about USERS from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions with it by third parties.
- 5.2. The COMPANY has the right to amend the CONFIDENTIALITY POLICY at any time without prior announcement.
- 6. FEEDBACK, QUESTIONS, AND SUGGESTIONS